8/10/07

I missed the target, but I hit the tree

For the second day in a row, I stayed in bed when the alarm went off.

But I did get to the gym this afternoon for some time on the treadmill. I used to love running on the treadmill, while I had a fear (for lack of a better term) of running outside. My how times have changed! The treadmill was boring, but I watched some History Channel while I was running, so it was tolerable.

3 miles, 11:00 pace. A bit slower than usual, but not bad considering how little I have run in the last three weeks. And my right knee and hip were hurting around mile 1, but that faded out about a half mile later.

Tonight is another new faculty meet, eat, n' greet event. We are going to be very good at this kind of thing by the end of next week.

1 comment:

adamhill said...

Hey. I had no idea you blogged about running. I read back some-it was fun to read. I'll stop by from time to time.
We saw Bourne today. I loved it. I just love those movies.
No it was no Hot Fuzz. I want to watch that one more time just from the convenience store on.