1/23/08

To tha roof!

One of my gripes with myself after the half marathon last year was that there were no good pictures of me during the race. I was never looking at the camera, I wasn't smiling, and I certainly wasn't waving at the camera. "I won't make that mistake twice," I thought to myself before the marathon. So I was sure to smile and wave and jump in front of other people every time I saw a camera (yes, I know it is poor form to jump in front of other runners so that you can get a good picture. But other people were doing it to me too!). ANYWAY, end the result is that I have my supa-bad fake smile and BOTH arms in the air for the majority of the in-race pictures. One might think I ran the whole race with both arms raised to the heavens. That was not the case. But here are the pictures anyway.


And I have pretty much decided that I am doing the Country Music Half Marathon in April. I am shooting to shave 12 minutes off of last years' time!

3 comments:

My Life said...

These pictures are awesome! && yay for another race!

Laurel said...

Great pics! I think the 6th one is the best.

Vernon J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.