1/2/09

Ahh, go me!

I didn't celebrate the new year with a run. I celebrated by watching lots of football and napping all day. BUT, I did get up and go for a little treadmill run this morning. Nothing special - the usual 3 miles, but I felt good most of the time and I feel even better now.

I really don't have any resolutions for the new year. I am pretty pleased with myself at the moment, although I know I have plenty that I could improve upon. My eating habits have improved somewhat. I have maintained peak-marathon training weight while not training for much of anything. I have been active, but I have to attribute some of the weight stuff to eating habits.

Work is good. Over the last few months I have discovered that even better than having money and spending it is having money and NOT spending it. Also, that plan allows you to be able to do something such as book a trip to Ireland on 3 days notice - but more on that later.

No comments: