8/22/09

Megan Hamil is here!

Okay, so about 24 hours after that last post I was admitted to the hospital, getting ready to birth a baby. The whole process was actually a great experience, and I am quite thankful to have had the good time that we did. And in all honesty, I felt worse after I ran the half marathon than I did after I gave birth. I will say that drugs do help though.

Our great experience in the hospital kind of makes up for how shitty things can be at home with an 11-day-old baby that you have no idea what to do with. But seriously though, our little girl is great and we love her to death.

The temp was down today and the humidity was low so we all ventured out for a walk today. Loved being outside again, and depending on the night we have tonight, we are shooting for a longer walk tomorrow morning.

Here's our girl (sleeping in a laundry basket)!
and now for her close-up!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

She's gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

My parent's use to put me in a laundry basket too :)

aerorunnergirl said...

Congratulations! I read in runner's world last week that you may burn as much as 20% more calories running while pushing a baby jogger! :)

She's beautiful!

Melanie said...

Yay, congrats! She is beautiful!