9/15/09

Things that are making me happy right now

1. My daughter has been napping in her crib for 40 whole minutes. I love this.

2. The other night when I took the dog out for I walk I accidentally ended up running about a half mile. I can't even explain how good it made me feel.

3. My doctor approved me to take a very small dosage of Ambien at night. It's safe to take while breastfeeding and it means that I will actually be able to sleep when the little one does.

4. The weather is starting to get a teeny bit cooler.

5. My post-partum follow-up appointment is on Monday morning. On Monday afternoon I will purchasing new running shoes. YAY!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Found your blog on Runners' Lounge. Congrats and good luck. Baby Girl is adorable!

Laurel said...

Sounds like a good list of things to be thankful for :) Glad things are going well and the little one is sleeping well.

new websites said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.