8/16/07

You take the good, You take the bad

You take them both and there you have
The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.


Laurel commented that I was like Mrs. Garrett from the Facts of Life. That made my day.

I really do have a good post in the works, and all about running. But I have been slammed here at the FSBPS - new students are moving in tomorrow and I have a metric shit-ton of paperwork to do before they get here. I guess I am really earning my keep.

The only other news is that I have finally gotten to some sort of running regularity (read: I've run 3 times in one week). It's nice to be back to that. Three miles on Tuesday (11:00 pace) and then 3.2 this morning (10:30 pace).

Slightly more interesting stuff to follow.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Hahaha, that is a good likeness of you.