2/5/08

I need these guys

A trip to the new orthopedist revealed what I kind of already knew: I have ridiculously weak quads. He gave me a quite detailed of exercises to do to alleviate this problem, and hopefully the left knee issue in the process. If it's not better in six weeks, we will do an MRI.

But the good news is that I can still keep running as long as I feel like it, but I need to keep distances under four miles for the next few weeks. Since I got the green light, I am going to officially register for the half marathon on my earliest convenience (read: payday).

2 comments:

My Life said...

oooohmg... I got intrigued by your "eggy" post and dvr'ed Flight of the Concords (never heard of it before). Hubby got home today and we watched it - it was the episode where they're in NYC and they get mugged and they break out into a rap... their names being the Hip-Hop-Potomas and they Rhyme-noceros. We were laughing to the point of tears - good stuff!!!

Before I'm 35 said...

I am so happy to hear this. That is one of my favorite episodes!

The two mugger guys are my favorite. "Don't mess with Tommy, he's a psycho killer. Qu'est que c'est?"