3/23/08

I just glanced upon the nifty countdown that I have on the sidebar over there. Thirty-three days until the half. I don't think it is going to happen. I really want to do it. But I really don't want to do it either.

I am kind of afraid that now that I have completed my goal of the full marathon, that I won't go back and do a shorter race. I've done the big one, so now I'm done. But I don't really want that to be the case though. I really do like (love, even?) going out to run. Eh, I'm sure I'll get bored with this mood soon enough and start up again.

Spring Break ends tomorrow. I am kind of ready for campus to fill up again. Although we are keeping to our end of the building, things are starting to get lonely with the dorm all empty. I picked up My Dearest Friend at the library the other day. It has the transcripts of 289 letters between John and Abigail Adams. I feel like I am being very nosy and snooping through their desks so that I can read their personal notes. I especially like that the editors didn't "fix" the spellings. The whole first section of the book is from their courtship and it is very sweet. Maybe I'm more of a romantic than I have ever thought myself to be.

We just added digital phone onto our cable service, so now we will get HBO On Demand again (yay!), and I will get to see the new mini about Adams.

No comments: