5/15/08

I was supposed to try out a KettleBell class last night. I did a 3 mile run earlier in the day, plus hills. I am a horrible cross-trainer, so this crazy new class was a good idea. Plus, it is part of a city program, so it is only a dollar. I have to assume that the picture I found is a bit dated. Or I can hope that it is current and that all participants wear Speedos.

But I had to do some damage control for some end-of-the-year dorm drama instead. Damage control is usually not a bad deal (unless you are dealing with parents). If it is just an upset girl, we take a trip to get some ice cream, or to the fancy Whole Foods-esqe store, or in an extreme case, the mall. My gal was pretty upset, so we knocked it out of the park by going to a movie yesterday afternoon. Her two choices were Ironman or Made of Honor. I have already seen it once, but I was thrilled that she chose Ironman. Made of Honor was is not anywhere on my to-see list.

So the KettleBells will have to wait until next week.

1 comment:

My Life said...

Ohhhh, you're a good dorm mama! I'm going to have to see Ironman - everyone who's seen it has loved it!

&& KettleBell? Serioiusly? That's a class?

& you're too funny about the facebook thing. there have been a couple of loooong-ago people I've had add requests from, accepted, and then thought, wait, we weren't friends at all in HS, but now we are?? Oh well, I can at least nose around their pictures to see how chubby they've gotten and then delete them ;) Evil.