3/18/08

Long time, no post.

I am happy to report that I have gotten in several good runs during the mini-hiatus. I also spent some time in the hometown, did some shopping with my momma, and got to spend an evening at the movies (Sweeny Todd) with me two best mates.*

Our fair campus is empty right now for the Spring Break break, and it is wonderful. The world of swimming has amazingly enough come to a pause for the week as well. This only happens once, maybe twice a year, so we plan to make the most of the time by watching movies all week and taking the dog for long off-leash walks. Note to self: work on making the most of our time.

*credit to Gnumoon (one of the "best mates") and those with the Cockney speech for the term "me best mates." We called ourselves the Travelin' Trio for some time, but we haven't gone anywhere for a trip/adventure in nine years, so that title is somewhat out of date.

No comments: