5/26/08

Clear + Gravy = Clear Gravy

So I got in no runs over the weekend. I did however get in some time at the outdoor pool yesterday, so I'm sure that counts for something. I did a 7.2 mile run this morning. I purposefully did a very hilly route. The first mile into the hills was pretty bad, but my body adjusted. I even busted out the Double Chocolate Gu today. Is there anything more refreshing on a run than a packet of thick, over-sugared chocolate pudding? Maybe some Crystal Gravy. Run time was around 77 minutes. Considering the hills, I'm good with that pace.

Tomorrow I'm going to hit the track and try some Yasso's 800's. I've only done them the one time, but it was a nice change up to the workout.

In an update of the (not so) hostile takeover, my iTunes library now has Queensryche's Greatest Hits album. Oh, and Neil Diamond's 12 Greatest Hits (vol. II). Hubs absolutely tore this place apart looking for his GEORGE MICHAEL Greatest Hits albums, but (mercifully) it may have been lost in one of our many moves over the last 4 years.

No comments: